Re: Nicer make output

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Nicer make output
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:22:21 +0100 (BST)

Ehp - thanks - this is great - I've already planned/started myself support
for different verbose levels in gnustep-make ... but had to postpone that
to allow an official stable release of gnustep-make to be produced ...
which is now due to be out soon.

as soon as a new stable release of gnustep-make is out, I'll start
finishing out/committing my verbose levels code and merge your stuff in
it.  thanks again - other suggestions/patches for friendlier messages in
gnustep-make welcome.