Re: GNUstep and OpenGL

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: GNUstep and OpenGL
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:26:57 +0200

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
flotante flot <flotante00@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I discovered GNUstep recently and it seems very
> promising, but I need to know if there are any way to
> use OpenGL with the Application Kit.
>
> Is there any plan to implement NSOpenGLContext and
> those?
>
> Thanks a lot.

I once wrote such a class but it did not work very well and it was somehow
hacky (xgps and X11 stuff). The 3DKit will contain such a class again in the
future, but not now.

Tell me if you are in desperate need of it, maybe I can then make it work again
with the latest GNUstep sources. Right now it has low priority for me.

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
Software Engineer