NSInvocations (was Re: PROPOSAL: Objective-C++)

From: Stephen Brandon
Subject: NSInvocations (was Re: PROPOSAL: Objective-C++)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:27:25 +0000

On Tuesday 20 Nov 2001 8:59 am, Helge wrote:

> The major problem I have with this approach is, that it requires a
> working NSInvocation, which is difficult to have on all platforms ...

I'm trying to do some tricky things with delegate message passing between
threads via DO at the moment, and have just discovered the joy of
NSInvocations. What do you mean exactly by saying that it's difficult to have
on all platforms? Is there any platform that it currently does not work on,
that GNUstep does otherwise work on? It's really important for my purposes
that it works on Win32 (MinGW). Can anyone re-assure me in this regard?

Cheers,
Stephen Brandon