Favored GNUstep Plattforms

From: David . Ayers
Subject: Favored GNUstep Plattforms
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:30:58 +0100

Hello GNUstepets and -stepers!

I'm an OPENSTEP Enterprise 4.2 (i.e. Windows) developer that wants to take
a serious look at GNUstep development. I have practically no Linux but some
NeXT 3.2 experience.  I need to set up a new system and would like to know
from your expierience, which (if any) GNU/Linux systems you'd suggest for
development.

I'm planning to work on some EOF/DB implementations and therefor will
probaly need a "mysql" (as I figure this is the predominate database used
under GNULinux, but please infom me if I'm wrong)

Thanks,
Dave