Bug reporting / database

From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn
Subject: Bug reporting / database
Date: 23 Nov 2001 18:19:19 +0100

On the GNUstep homepage it says that the preferred way
of reporting bugs is by using the Savannah website.

Well, at the Savannah website there are only a few bugs
present.

While reordering the DnD I encounter quite a few
GUI bugs/glitches.  At the moment I am keeping track
of them in a file, bug should I report lots of small
glitches there?

Also, what is considered appropriate for the bug database?

* CVS versions? or only released versions?
* usr-apps etcetera? or only the core libraries?

I think the a bug database is a great tool, but at the
moment it seems unused.

Wim Oudshoorn.