Re: OpenStep: Advice Needed

From: Stefan Böhringer
Subject: Re: OpenStep: Advice Needed
Date: 27 Nov 2001 14:55:08 +0100

Definitely it would be nice, but how realistic is it to find volunteers
for that, given the challenges GNUstep still faces?
IMHO an internet hosted conversion for both nibs and projects would
probably be the easiest solution, which of course is also quite a
challenging task with the costs of internet-hosting added.
I myself have Openstep still installed and can convert there. Certainly
efforts on conversion should scale with demand. I myself will port only
two apps in the future, BibView.app (an application for editing
BibTex-files, which reportedly has been ported to Openstep, but for
which no sources are available) and a private app (and yes, it uses EOF
1!).

Best wishes, Stefan