Re: TR: SEPT..Great Growth Potential with Revolutionary New Product..

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: TR: SEPT..Great Growth Potential with Revolutionary New Product.. RQAVZ
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:37:21 -0700

Jeff Teunissen wrote:

The version of mailman used on SourceForge (I'm unsure whether the version on
Savannah does this) does filtering based on implicit destination (mail that is
sent to the list address, but doesn't have the list in its To: or Cc:
headers), and this is something that seems to work quite well for the
QuakeForge mailing lists. We still get some spams that are sent directly to
the list, but that's a rarity.

Thanks for the pointer. I found this option and set it.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics            | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you