"Load Class" implemented and NSOutlineView update

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: "Load Class" implemented and NSOutlineView update
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:01:12 -0800 (PST)

I have implemented the "Load Class" functionality in Gorm.app.   I will commit
the code this evening (12/18) after I do some further testing.   With this all
you need to do is load an existing header into Gorm and it should parse in the
actions/outlets for you.

The work on NSOutlineView is going well.  I should be done w/ it in the next
week or so.  My day job has been somewhat hectic recently and I have been
getting home rather late.

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento