Accelerators do not seem to be enabled.

From: cga
Subject: Accelerators do not seem to be enabled.
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 02:43:46 -0500

Hello,

I recently installed GS in a test environment and
have not been able to find any way to operate the
GWorkspace.app application from the keyboard.

For instance, I could not get the arrow keys to
scroll down the main menu and the letters that I
suspect correspond to keyboard shortcuts that I
can see on some of the menu entries do not appear
to be operational.

I was also unable to find any way I could navigate
between the various frames & icons within a window
from the keyboard.

Is this an indication that my install was not as
successful as I first thought.. or that I misssed
a configuration option that activates keyboard
support?

Thanks,
Chris.