Re: Accelerators do not seem to be enabled.

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: Accelerators do not seem to be enabled.
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:49:15 -0500

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 02:43:46 -0500
cga <cga9999@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Chris:

Fancy to see you one this list :-).

> For instance, I could not get the arrow keys to
> scroll down the main menu and the letters that I
> suspect correspond to keyboard shortcuts that I
> can see on some of the menu entries do not appear
> to be operational.

(1) Some of the menu items seem not to be implimented yet.

(2) The arrow keys should work in the file browser. The up and dwon key
should bring you the the previous and next items on the list respectively.
The left and right arrow keys should bring you the the previous and next
column in the file browser window.

(3) To use the keyboard shortcuts you will have the hole down the NeXTstep
COMMAND key while pressing the letter. This is usually mapped to the alt
key on a pc keyboard.
Regards,
Charles

--
The box saids Windows XP or better, so I installed Linux