RE: GNUMail.app & Addressbook

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: RE: GNUMail.app & Addressbook
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:39:26 -0600

all -

  i've been working (albeit very slowly and sporatically) on an address book
application modeled similarly to palm's ab structure.  (the main thing
keeping me from working too much is my lack of dsl at the moment - an
ongoing struggle that will hopefully be resolved shortly)

i had only started structuring it similarly to palm's ab so that the syncing
function could be added later, but i suppose i could also build in LDAP
support & extra goodies.  i had talked briefly with ludovic marcotte (author
of gnumail.app) about it, but that was several weeks ago.

contact me with any questions/comments, but also cc me at:

                        < copal @ dragonhelix . org >

- ian mondragon