Re: Bitmap code - 3rd alpha version

From: Stefan Boehringer
Subject: Re: Bitmap code - 3rd alpha version
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:01:22 +0100

Hi Pete,

hm..., there are alternatives in between your two implementations. You may
choose a fixed set of points over which to take the average. E.g. you choose a
rectangle which is to be collapsed into a single point. Then you may choose,
say 9 points, equally distributed in that rectangle and average over them. Just

a thought.

Stefan