Fwd: Why Cocoa source code isn't open? [terribly OT]

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Fwd: Why Cocoa source code isn't open? [terribly OT]
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:25:12 +0100

Can somebody answer this (not to me but <mdavis670@earthlink.net>)?

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Von: Mike Davis <mdavis670@earthlink.net>
Datum: Sam, 09. Feb. 2002  06:19:40 Europe/Berlin
An: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Betreff: Re: Why Cocoa source code isn't open? [terribly OT]

You can get sources for AppKit for GNUStep. I know it's a different version but it can be handy to have around.

Looking at NSWorkspace has helped me a lot.

Just out of interest, has anyone tried porting an app to GNUStep? I can see a couple of things missing, NSToolbar comes to mind.

---
Only Mortal, the internet game server browser for MacOS X.
Visit: http://homepage.mac.com/only_mortal/