Re: Gorm too complex ?

From: Stéphane PERON
Subject: Re: Gorm too complex ?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:10:45 -0500

Hi !

You are right Richard ... I need to know how appkit works to critize Gorm.

However ... I am sure that today many people don't use Gorm because Gorm can
not do exactly they need.

So, they are forced to program with other tools.
IHMO, I think before Gorm provide all we all need, and so could be usuable for
all of us, gorm should provide an option to generate files in other than a
.gorm file (I mean in a .m and .h).

In this manner, we could begin to program with and after program thinks that
are not providen by hand...
Personnaly, if these functionnality exists, I use Gorm right now !

What do you think about ?

Stef

On 2002-02-09 20:54:01 +0000 Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@brainstorm.co.uk>