Re: Gorm too complex ? [long]

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Gorm too complex ? [long]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:07:44 -0700

Peron, Stéphane wrote:

Ok ...thanks Tim for your explanations ....

Imagine that I have created a graphic object that is naturally not providen
by Gorm .....
Can I use Gorm in this case ?

You should be able to create your own custom Palette that displays your graphical object, plus an inspector (see the Palettes that come with Gorm for an example). Then you can tell Gorm to load your palette in (Note: I haven't tested this).

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you