Re: Problem building gnustep-base

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: Problem building gnustep-base
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:29:52 +0100

I recompiled gcc with --enable-threads=pthreads which doesn't help eighter...
config.log shows:

configure:2051: checking whether objc has thread support
configure:2096: gcc -o conftest -O2 -x objective-c -I.     conftest.c -lobjc -lp

thread 1>&5
In file included from configure:2093:
config_thread.m:7: warning: incomplete implementation of class `NXConstantString

'
config_thread.m:7: warning: method definition for `-length' not found
config_thread.m:7: warning: method definition for `-cString' not found
configure: failed program was:
#line 2092 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"
#include "config_thread.m"