Re[2]: Good news from FOSDEM: article in the c't magazin

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: Good news from FOSDEM: article in the c't magazin
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:26:48 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:36:55 +0100 Stefan Boehringer
<stefan.boehringer+usenet@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
 >| 4. Present GNUstep as a full environment offering usability advantages.
 >|

 >| Here some of the recent developments should be described. I plan to
 >| include graphics showing GNUstep applications side by side to OPENSTEP
 >| equivalents (ProjectCenter, Mail.app and EasyDiff), which should be enough
 >| to demonstrate the maturity of the frameworks. In this section the
 >| commercial potential should be mentioned, listing companies who are
 >| willing to be listed perhaps in another separate text box (Helge already
 >| offered to be listed, Richard?, David?). Perhaps a one line description of
 >| the product could help to demonstrate that the frameworks are industrial
 >| strength.

Turbocat has a commercial webmail application using GNUstep/GNUstepWeb:
        http://www.turbocat.de/products/webmail/enindex.html
Could be nice to show GNUstep useability.

Manuel

Manuel Guesdon - OXYMIUM <mguesdon@oxymium.net>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0999  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998