[User question] Changing settings

From: Jory van Zessen
Subject: [User question] Changing settings
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:18:34 +0100

Hello all.

Considering the fact that GNUstep (base and gui) are reaching the "user" phase, I was
wondering how development of a config application (like those of KDE and GNOME) is getting along.
By this I mean a program to set various things, such as font size, font anti-aliasing, font type,
colors, and other "settable" options.

I found out how to change, for instance, the font size of the app menus by
setting NSMenuFontSize. An app to set these things would be very usefull, I
guess.

As I'm not a former NeXT/Mac user, I don't know what the standard app for "system
configuration" is.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Jory van Zessen