Interface Proposal

From: Mondragon, Ian
Subject: Interface Proposal
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 10:50:39 -0500

All -

  I was wondering what people in the GNUstep community would think of utilizing Imlib2 for image handling in Interface?  For?  Against?  Reasons?  Alternatives?

  I truly have no interest in re-implementing any image handling routines myself, and would like to have something very robust and flexible in place.

  Please let me know.  Thanks.

- Ian Mondragon

@end

Ian Mondragon

"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++ in mind." --Alan Kay