How to build frameworks and bundles

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: How to build frameworks and bundles
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:19:28 +0200

Hi all,

I have followed the instructions in the Makefile guide. However, as far as I can see it only covers tools, libraries and applications. What if code in a library needs resources TIFF, Localizable.strigs,...? On MacOSX I would create a framework then. Is this possible on GNUstep as well or would one create a library and load the resources programmatically from a user path?

Is there any information about creating makefiles for loadable bundles and frameworks under GNUstep?

Thanks a lot,

   Andreas