GNUstep tree update

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: GNUstep tree update
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:06:08 +0200

Hi all,

To follow up on the last posts about the GNUstep tree. Some of the
comments on this list and #GNUstep on irc.openprojects.net changed the
layout a bit. I decided to go step by step and had to most positive
comments on GNUstep.sh and GNUstep.csh being in the Tools directory.

To accomplish that I had to rearrange some other stuff too. Before
proceding and creating a complete mess of the current installation I
reworked GNUmakefile.in and build gnustep-make so I could show you all
what is going to happen.

Attached is the tree as it should be IMHO, when we want to place
GNUstep.sh and GNUstep.csh in the Tools directory and create
Developer/Makefiles to only contain makefiles.

Comments and opinions are always welcome.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw