ANN: Terminal.app 0.9.1

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: ANN: Terminal.app 0.9.1
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:16:45 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to announce Terminal.app 0.9.1:

http://w1.423.telia.com/~u42308495/alex/Terminal-0.9.1.tar.gz

Has documentation and everything. Not much new since 0.3.22, but _tons_
of improvements and optimizations since the last version I announced
here, and it has terminal services.

I'll be away for three weeks starting right about now, so there's no
point in sending me e-mail about it. However, if you send it the the
apps mailing list, I will (hopefully) be able to respond. Feedback is
still nice, but there's no need to rush it :).

- Alexander Malmberg