Re: Question about conditionnal compilation

From: Chris B . Vetter
Subject: Re: Question about conditionnal compilation
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:45:51 -0700

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:34:32 +0200
"Peron, Stéphane" <stephane.peron@dcmc.creditlyonnais.fr> wrote:
> Wonderful !!!
> As I don't have Solaris and Free bsd , could it be possible to get
> the flag providen at compilation for those os ?
> I mean, Could someone give me the exact value of $GNUSTEP_HOST_OS
> for Solaris and free bsd or is there any file where all values are
> displayed in gnustep sources ?

Take a look at System/Makefiles/target.make

  ifeq ($(findstring freebsd, $(GNUSTEP_TARGET_OS)), freebsd)
  ifeq ($(findstring solaris, $(GNUSTEP_TARGET_OS)), solaris)
  ifeq ($(findstring irix, $(GNUSTEP_TARGET_OS)), irix)

and so on. I'm not 100% sure the values are identical, but at least for
FreeBSD, -D$(GNUSTEP_HOST_OS) turns into -Dfreebsd ... go figure ;-)

--
Chris