Re: problem with gpbs

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: problem with gpbs
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:24:12 +0200

Right, it's actually not an answer. Does gpbs have anything to do with gui and
back or is it just the combination of the components that might matter? If I
find the time tonight I will try and let you know.

Andreas

BTW, do I have to uninstall xgps before I install back or does back cleanly
replace xgps?