Re: Compiling GNUstep on darwin (again)

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: Compiling GNUstep on darwin (again)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:49:59 +0200

Am Dienstag den, 23. Juli 2002, um 20:38, schrieb Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf:

I ask my self if it is worth to keep the effort of porting GNUstep to the NeXT runtime.

Unfortunately, we'll never find advantages of NeXT runtime this way. It's said to work faster than GNU runtime - no sources to citate, however.

For your convenience, I'm working on this topic from time to time, too. But sometimes I'm just out of ideas what might be wrong. These days it became obvious we should get rid of Apple's Foundation. I'll try that.

Have fun,
Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/