Re: HowTo run a window into an other

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: HowTo run a window into an other
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:55:25 +0200

IMHO the use of windows in a window is bad GUI design (a la Microsoft) and
should not be used.

greetings, Lars

Hello,

I want make a application that you can launch with 2 different way :
The first directly with openapp MyApplication.app : This is a normal
window with menu, .....
The second form an other application with openapp
MyContainerApplication.app : This launch the container application with
his menu and inside the window of the container application
'MyApplication" like a panel.

In the second solution, MyApplication.app must be a part of
MyCountaunerApplication.app. My goal is develop some independent
applications and use a container application to interface.

Thanks
Thierry