Re: Problem with an undefined symbol

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: Problem with an undefined symbol
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 06:33:54 -0700

>>>>> "b" == brice  <brice@tiscalinet.fr> writes:

    b> Yes i used a wrong denomination.

Well, I won't tell rms if you won't. B-)

    Me> Is there a really good reason you're not doing:
    Me>
    Me> apt-get install gnustep-make gnustep-base1 gnustep-gui0

    b> Because CVS versions are funnier.

OK. The Debian folks have been doing a great job tracking the latest
releases of GNUstep. I'd stick with them if I were you, but then again
I'm not you.

    Me> apt-cache search GNUstep
    Me>
    Me> ...should show you all the stuff you want. It would probably
    Me> save you time and hassle.

    b> But it doesn't work.

Weird! So you installed GNUstep through apt, and it still doesn't
work? Or are you still building your own?

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us