Re: Setting of FileOwner broken in Gorm?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Setting of FileOwner broken in Gorm?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:40:34 -0700 (PDT)

Marcus,

The class parser in Gorm does not currently work fully.   This is one of the
things I will work on once custom class support is finished.

You should define the class in Gorm using the class editor.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

P.S. I've been busy at my day job for the past couple of weeks. :/  Hopefully
things will start to taper off soon and I'll be able to put more effort into
Gorm. :)

GJC

--- Marcus_Müller <znek@mulle-kybernetik.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if I load a class into Gorm I can't set it as the File's owner. It's
> also impossible to instantiate a custom class. It did work a couple of
> days ago - but then I couldn't use the Inspector on these classes on
> successive loads of the .gorm file.
> Is this a known issue (or can you reproduce it)?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
>    Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
> Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com
> Current projects: finger znek@mulle-kybernetik.com

=====
Gregory John Casamento