Defaults being destroyed

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Defaults being destroyed
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:00:27 +0100

Hi,

I have noticed, that my defaults are being periodicaly destroyed. I thought it
bay be because of some application, but it is not, because some domains were
removed also while running gpbs and gdnc only. I have tryied with 'defaults
write NSGlobalDomain dummy dummy' and reading it back for few times, and after
some time I have noticed, that complete NSGlobalDomain was missing. Same with
some other domains, but some will remain, some not.
Anyone else experiencing same problem?

Stefan