NSTableView

From: Thierry Leurent
Subject: NSTableView
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:08:52 +0200

Hello,

I try to learn programming with GNUstep.
I have some trouble to understand exactly how to use NSTableView.
NSTableView is on a display object and I must use an other object to store the
data.
I don't see how I can use an object to store the content of a file, like the
sample at the end, and display it into a TableView.

Thanks

Thierry

{
    1 = {