Inquiry re. compilation.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Inquiry re. compilation.
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:09:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

I'm sort of toying with the idea of writing an Objective C tutorial by
discussing common programming tasks related to combinatorics. This is just
an idea, though, and I can't promise anything. I would be using what Apple
calls the "Foundation classes" (e.g. NSDictionary, NSValue etc.) as
opposed to the "Appkit classes" (e.g. NSButtonCell, NSView etc.)

I have a very basic question. If I have a C program or a Perl script, I
can compile and run it with a single command. What is the shortest command
to compile an Objective C program that is contained in a single file, does
not need a GUI, but makes use of the "Foundation classes.", all of it
without setting up a Project / using the .app framework.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Marko

Möchten Sie mit einem Gruß antworten? http://grusskarten.yahoo.de