Re: GNUstep filesystem spec

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep filesystem spec
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 08:30:31 -0600

Nicola Pero wrote:
I've added a documentation about the GNUstep filesystem layout, based on some documentation written by the LinuxStep.org crew, on CVS at

make/Documentation/filesystem.texi

Thanks - I appreciate the document - it's good to have clear documents
explaining to new people where things are, what the philosophy is etc.

But at a first reading, I see quite a few major things which need fixing
in the document.  I've started reading about domains.

There was some discussion about the Network domain on the list, although perhaps it wasn't definitive. Also, this is how NeXTStep and MacOSX did it, not that that is definitive either.

Your other suggestions are reasonable.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you