Re: GNUstep bug?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep bug?
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 13:19:38 -0600

Philippe C.D.Robert wrote:
Hi,

I am not sure if this is a new bug in GNUstep or if I did break sth in ImageViewer, but after upgrading to the latest CVS code ImageViewer fails to display images when opening a path. You can click on the image name but the image won't appear in the view. BTW opening a single file still works.

Is this a known issue or should I look at it a little more?

This is probably due to a recent change in NSBrowser to conform better to documentation. Some delegate methods (like browser:selectCellWithString:...) are no longer called when a cell is selected. It's probably better to register your delegate to be the target of the NSBrowser's action to recieve notification when a cell is selected.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you