Re: Proposal for new layout of the GNUstep website now online

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Proposal for new layout of the GNUstep website now online
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:04:24 +0200

>Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
>
>> http://www.sqar.org/gnustep/website-relaunch/
>
>I like it. But :-)
>It is too width for my 1024x786 powerbook screen.
>I would suggest that nothing should exceed the right border of the big
"GNUstep" box. YMMV, but I do not like windows that fill up all of my
>screen.

What browser are you using? I developed the whole thing on my Pismo
PowerBook (also 1024x768) and here the whole thing matches. There is even
some space for the dock on the right hand side. BTW you can change the
size on the fly. just click at the link next to "text version" in the top
left corner.

>Dave

greetings, Lars