Gorm Progress 10/13: Custom class changes committed

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Gorm Progress 10/13: Custom class changes committed
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

All,

My changes for custom classes have been committed to Gorm and to the GUI
library.  Please test at your convenience.  Please know that the format of the
.gorm files may be in flux over the next few weeks.   I will try to keep
backwards compatibility where reasonable.

Please be detailed in any bug reports you submit as I am sure that there a
probably some bugs lurking.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento