[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ANN: GSburn 0.2.1
ANN: GSburn 0.2.1
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:28:09 +0100
GSburn has been updated to version 0.2.1. This is mainly a maintenance
release, i.e. it fixes some minor issues, provides new icons and eye candy...
But there are also a couple of new features you might be interested in. Here
- Whole directories containing audio files can now be dropped onto the audio
project window. All supported audio files are added to project, other files
- GSburn.app provides now two services for creating a new project from the
selected audio files and adding the selected audio files to the top most open
- GSburn.app now creates one subdirectory for each CD and stores the ripped
tracks there instead of using one huge storage for all.
- It is possible now to switch off automatic FreeDB access on loading a CD
(e.g. if you don't have internet access).
- The Cdrdao.bundle now accepts .au files. Those files are converted to .wav
files before they are burned. The .wav are removed afterwards.
- Both burning bundles allow .cdr files.
- Added NSIcon property for audio project file type (.gsaud).
- The burn progress panel no longer closes after pressing the 'Cancel' button,
but stays open until the user clicks 'Close'. Thus you can check the output
- The output view now works again with gnustep-gui 0.8.2.
GSburn is available here: gsburn.sf.net.
NB: This software ist pretty stable,but still to be considered as beta. I have
not detected any serious problems, recently, but do not claim that the
software is free of errors/bugs.
As always I appreciate your feedback and any other kind of input for the
Have a nice day.
Mail: aheppel at web dot de
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- ANN: GSburn 0.2.1,
Andreas Heppel <=