Re: ProjectCenter?

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:53:47 +0100

Hi Philip,

Just a question: What do gnustep-people use as ProjectBuilder? ProjectCenter or something different? Are there any tools a newbie should know about?

I use ProjectBuilderWO.app on MacOSX to edit the files. The editor is great and the beast automatically creates the Makefiles (for Cocoa though). I wrote a tool that converts the Cocoa Makefiles to GNUstep Makefiles. Since the projects are stored on an NFS mounted directoy on my Solaris box all I have to do is open a terminal session, call the tool that converts the makefiles and enter make. Works great!

Regards,

  Andreas