Problems with latest back and base

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Problems with latest back and base
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:36:47 +0100

Hi,
I have a problem compiling gnustep-back 0.8.3. The compiler complains about not knowing the symbol GLX_RGBA_TYPE in x11/XGGLContext.m Digging aroung in my system showed that this name was defined in GL/glxext.h, but it seems to be the wrong version. What do I need here? Can OpenGL support be switched off somehow? Did I miss any recommended reading?

Another observation I made is that when I downgrade to the former versions of base/gui/back (1.5.0, 0.8.2) GNUstep won't read my user defaults anymore and I get lots of error messages. Luckily I had a backup of the file, but the questions remains whether there are changes in the file's format or whether something went utterly wrong somewhere.

Any help appreciated. Thx.

Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out GSburn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net