Re: Where is object_setInstanceVariable() in GNUstep?

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: Re: Where is object_setInstanceVariable() in GNUstep?
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:24:36 +0100

Hi Axel,

the objc stuff from Apple's and the GNU runtime is different.

You may want use the EDCommon framework from Mulle Kybernetik (it runs on both Cocoa and GNUstep) to have a compatibilty layer that makes your 'low level' code run on both runtimes.

Thanks for the hint. I downloaded EDCommon and cecked the sources. However, "object_setInstanceVariable" is not covered. I will further explore the GNUstep run time. May be I find the method somewhere. But if anybody has a hint...

Regards,

   Andreas