Re: run projectcenter

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: run projectcenter
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:50:24 -0700

On Thursday, December 19, 2002, at 11:22 AM, Peter Postmus wrote:

Hello,

I try to get the GNUstep environment running, for some weeks, so I will be
able to develop some

software using ProjectCenter, on a Linux based system. The GNUstep
environment runs, but I am not able to

run ProjectCenter. I compiled GNUstep straight from cvs sources.

[...]

When I try to compile gnustep-xdps I get error messages as wel :

gnustep-xdps-0.7.5]# make

If you got everything from CVS, how did you get gnustep-xdps? I'm pretty sure I've erased all trace of the xdps and xgps backend. You shouldn't be using those. Use gnustep-back instead. See

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/source_core.html