ProjectCenter Renaissance Project

From: Daniel Luederwald
Subject: ProjectCenter Renaissance Project
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:58:46 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

included is a diff for ProjectCenter which enables it to create
Renaissance-Projects. Nothing big, I just copied
the PCGormProject and modified it. I also modified the ProjectCenter
sources, so that it recognizes .gsmarkup as an interface-file.

One drawback is that currently the application-name in MainMenu-OSX.gsmarkup
is not modified (It says NewApplication), so that it has to be changed by
hand.

The patch probably needs a bit of clean-up, as I am not an experienced
programmer.

I hope it is usefull.

Greetings,
Daniel Luederwald