ANN: StepTalk 0.6.2

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: ANN: StepTalk 0.6.2
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:23:04 +0100

Hi all,

I have forgot to send this to the list, I posted the announcement only to the
freshmeat (Dec. 25 2002), so here it is...

NEWS

- Added parsing of real numbers in Smalltalk
- Added new handy methods into the ObjectiveC bundle to the Runtime object:
- selectorsContainingString: returns an array of selectors that contain
specified string    - implementorsOfSelector: returns an array of all classes
that implement specified selector
   (Use it like: Runtime selectorsContainingString: 'init')
   Other ObjectiveC module methods: for class you can use instanceMethodNames
and    for instances you have methodNames to get an array of selectors.
- Created example language bundle called MyLanguage, see the Languages
directory in the package
- Added GDL2 module. - Fixed installation issue: removed forced installation to
the user's home directory.
   IMPORTANT NOTE: Please delete all standard StepTalk language bundles,
modules and
   finders from your home directory (if it is not your default installation
   directory) so new bundles can be found.

DOWNLOAD

   http://www.steptalk.host.sk/index.html
or CVS: