FOSDEM : organising the GNUstep presence

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: FOSDEM : organising the GNUstep presence
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:02:07 +0100

Hello,

The FOSDEM (Free and Open source Software Developer's European Meeting) will
take place for two days, in Brussels, Feb. 8-9.
This is a meeting organised for developers, and thus an excellent occasion to
meet and discuss about various interessting subjects ;)
You could find more informations on http://www.fosdem.org .

The GNUstep project has a developer's room ready at FOSDEM, and we'll try to
benefit of this event to meet each other and chat about gnustep ;) You could
already see on http://www.gnustep.it/fosdem2003 the current list of gnustep's
people coming to brussels.

We don't have a schedule for a public talk about GNUstep, but anyway we'd like
to organize small presentations/talks in the GNUstep dev room, and try to
advertise
about them -- so people interessted could still come and learn about GNUstep.

As we are currently organising this, we would like to know how many people
intend
to come, what presentations are wanted, etc.

We thought about organising perhaps one or two long presentation, and some
short presentations -- which could be about anything related to gnustep, so if
you have something to talk about and want to, or have idea, etc, please contact
us :

Nicola Pero <n.pero@mi.flashnet.it> or Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com>

Thanks !

--
the linux philosophy is laugh in the face of danger. Oops. Wrong one. 'Do it
yourself'. That's it.