FOSDEM hotel room

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: FOSDEM hotel room
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:06:39 +0100

Hi,

I'm coming to FOSDEM together with Helge & Björn from Skyrix. Unfortunately we can't get any triple rooms, but doubles and singles are still possible to get. Since a single is 70,- EUR but a double is 75,- EUR, I wonder if somebody coming to FOSDEM would like to share a double room with me? I'd arrange the booking, so just drop me a note.

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com