Re: ANNOUNCE : HelpViewer 0.1

From: ibotty
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE : HelpViewer 0.1
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:52:08 +0100

Ah !  in fact I was right then .. ;-) you get the whole help file, you're juste
poited to the right section. Quite different than tooltip then
sorry, but i understand context sensitive help differently.

this kind of help is in my understanding a (huge) tooltip.
thats how at least kde and windoze understand it too.

i think we shouldnt differ from both.

i just checked my kde.
in kde you have a extra window hint for context help.
you just click it, then the view, and it displays a tooltip.
(if not in kwin, open e.g. kcontrol and click help->"whats this?" in the menu,
you get the same.)

i think this is logical and somehow intuitive. imo we should be compatible (and
maybe understand the same window hint).

~ibotty