ANN: StepTalk 0.7.0pre1

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: ANN: StepTalk 0.7.0pre1
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:30:22 +0100

Hi all,

StepTalk 0.7.0 is going to be released and this is the first prerelease. I
would like to fix any issues before the minor version upgrade, so any feedback
is appreciated. This release will bring one important change: added ability to
use any bundle for scripting and replaced .stmodules with plain .bundles. More
info about bundles can be found at
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Advertising%20Scripting%20Capabilities

ABOUT

StepTalk is GNUstep scripting framework.

NEWS
   * Added ability to use any bundle or framework for scripting    * Moved
scripting information from bundle info dictionary into separate file.
   * Replaced .stmodules with plain bundles.
   * Removed STModule class
   * Added conditional GDL2 module installation.
   * Small improvements and bug-fixes.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You have to remove, rebuild and reinstall all modules
(Library/StepTalk/Modules), because the bundle format has changed.

WHERE TO GET IT

http://steptalk.host.sk

I would be glad if you send me any comments, bug reports and patches.

Enjoy,

Stefan

--
http://urbanek.host.sk

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi