Re: Build latest gnustep on Windows (fwd)

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Build latest gnustep on Windows (fwd)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:47:45 +0100

On 2003-02-04 17:45:55 +0100 Paul Butcher <paul.butcher@asa.co.uk> wrote:

I have recently succeeded in a build of GNUstep 1.5.1 (with gui 0.8.3) on
Windows using mingw/msys but had a number of issues arise which aren't dealt
with in the MinGW README provided. I thought would be useful to get corrected
in the code base (if they haven't been already)

(snip)

Finally some observations on running the GNUstep-examples 0.9.7:
1. Title bars flicker  2. Minimised icons in win32 frames have a frame title
bar!

Wow that's sounds great !
could it be possible to make a binary distribution of the result ?
(ie, a compiled gnustep install for windows)
And possibly some screenshots ? :)

--
Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com>
http://info.xdev.org/projets/helpviewer