Re: ANN: Burn.app 0.3.0

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: ANN: Burn.app 0.3.0
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:25:13 +0100

Andreas Heppel (aheppel@web.de) wrote:

> - Burn.app now uses CDPlayer.app's AudioCD.bundle to load audio CDs
>  and read their TOC.

I would like to know if it is plan to extend NSWorkspace to allow lauching best
app (ie defined by the user)
for something that haven't extention (like audio), URL.

idem for File Operations :
Currently we have : NSWorkspaceMoveOperation,NSWorkspaceCopyOperation,
NSWorkspaceLinkOperation,NSWorkspaceCompressOperation,
NSWorkspaceDecompressOperation,NSWorkspaceEncryptOperation
NSWorkspaceDecryptOperation
NSWorkspaceRecycleOperation, NSWorkspaceDuplicateOperation.

Can we add "constant" that app will add like NSWorksapceEncodAudio,
NSWorksapceBurnOnCD.........

Fabien