Newbie Gorm Question

From: Sean Fulton
Subject: Newbie Gorm Question
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:45:01 -0500

Hello,

I'm rather new to programming so I apologize if this is a stupid quesiton...

I've downloaded and installed the latest ProjectCenter and Gorm (BTW, thanks
Adam).

I'm trying to follow along the Convertor tutorial
(http://www.gnustep.it/pierre-yves/index.html). I realize it's not current
with the apps but it doesn't seem to far off.

I've gotten as far as creating a subclass of NSObject and renaming it.
However, when I select this new subclass, nothing appears in the Inspector
window. Also, right-click on this subclass and selection Classes -> Add
Outlet/Action doesn't do anything.

Has the behavior of Gorm changed since the tutorial was written or is the a
bug in Gorm? Might I have something set-up wrong?

Thanks.

        Sean