ANN: Connect 0.1

From: Serg Stoyan
Subject: ANN: Connect 0.1
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 22:39:43 +0200

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce Connect application - frontend to pppd, version
0.1. It is in early stage of development. So, Connect features:
- configuration of several sessions;
- establishing PPP connection;

That's all for now. Notice that:
- you have to create account in pap-secrets or chap-secrets files;
- "Script or Program" type of connection not working yet;
- and much of things left ;)

Noticed bugs:
- sometimes "Disconnect" button doesn't work. I suppose that reason is in
[NSTask interrup] call in [PPPSession stop]. Still trying to find out what
the problem is;

So it is more working prototype than application inetented for testing.

Home page of Connect application:
http://stepmaker.sourceforge.net/connect.html